Challenging assignments and career growth
At Webster Consulting Group, we pride ourselves on finding top-notch talent.
Our relationship with team members is built on integrity, trust and strong business ethics. We are committed to providing our employees with:
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Challenging assignments with career growth
- And high utilization.
We expect the best in order to deliver on our promise of providing exceptional IT staffing solutions for our clients. We use a standardized qualification process for all consultants that includes an initial screening and qualification, in-person technical, professional and soft skills interviews, a partner interview, a review of past experience and performance evaluations, and reference checks.
Think you have what it takes to be a Webster consultant? If so, we want to hear from you.
Successful business analysts rely on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Typically, business analysts work under immediate supervision and usually report to a supervisor. Responsibilities include:
- Evaluating business systems and how they align with user needs
- Documenting requirements
- Establishing scope and objectives
- Determining strategy for implementing systems that achieve business goals
Depending on the project, this role may require an associate’s degree in a related area and 0–2, 3-9, or 10+ years of relevant experience.Apply Now
ETL Developers work as IT team members, ensuring deliverables are delivered on time, on budget and with a high level of quality.
ETL Developers take ownership for the shared goals of their team and ask for help as needed, otherwise this person can be counted on to get the job done.
- Ability to act as data modeler/architect, senior database developer, data analyst, and tester
- Reviews functional requirements
- Reviews/contributes to technical design documents
- Works under the general direction of an Information Architect or Data Software Development Leader
- Works directly with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts and other IT staff
- Interfaces directly with software developers, project leaders and managers, and industry colleagues
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC (Plan, Design, Develop, Test, Production Support)
- Ability to take a Data Migration specification developed by a Data Analyst, review data mappings, and document a comprehensive list of data mapping issues requiring business decisions such as data corrections at the source of correction, or definition and implementation of data transformation rules. This is a collaborative effort between Data Analysts and Data Software Development Leaders/Specialists that drives towards the best data situations for the organization.
- Must possess strong communication skills as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities.
- Strong SQL Server database development experience
- High level of expertise in both T-SQL/stored procedures and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Experience with system interface development
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus.
IT Business Intelligence Specialists
IT Business Intelligence Specialists design, develop, coordinate, implement and support end-to-end data warehouse and business intelligence solutions. This role works independently and with direction and assistance from a manager/leader. Requirements include:
- Experience designing, prototyping, building and testing business intelligence applications using Microsoft business intelligence tools, including but not limited to SSRS, Report Builder, PowerPivot, PowerView, etc.
- Experience with other BI products such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlick, Business Objects and OBIEE a plus.
- Working with various IT/Data roles, and be familiar with their functions.
- Gather/read business intelligence requirements and create information delivery user experience prototype alternatives to meet requirements. User experience platforms may include desktop, web and mobile.
- Perform data analysis, create database/metadata layer to information delivery channel mapping documents, and implement the mappings using tools such as PowerView, PowerPivot, MDX, Performance Point, Power BI, Excel Services and SharePoint web parts.
- Develop, test, migrate and maintain information delivery channels, including dashboards, analytics and reports on desktop, web or mobile platforms.
- Create, test and migrate extraction, transformation and load (ETL) processes to load clean data from multiple source systems to support enterprise data warehouses, data marts and operational data stores.
- Create and maintain technical and project documentation according to the established standards.
This role requires a four-year college degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-7 years of experience. Additional equivalent years of experience in Information Technology can be substituted for degree.Apply Now
Project Managers build working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments involved in projects. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected as successful project managers rely on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Other responsibilities include:
- Creating, managing and executing project plans to support the ongoing needs of the IT department
- Coordinating resources, establishing deadlines and assigning responsibilities
- Tracking progress of projects and compiling status reports for senior management
Project managers usually report to a department head. Depending on the project, this role may require a bachelor’s degree and 2–5, 6-9, or 10+ years of relevant experience.Apply Now
Successful quality assurance analysts rely on instructions, guidelines and familiarity with common practices and procedures to achieve goals. This role works under immediate supervision, typically reporting to a manager. Responsibilities include:
- Performing quality control evaluations
- Writing and establishing specifications
- Assisting in the validation of quality control tests
- Writing standard operating procedures
Depending on the project, this role may require a bachelor’s degree and 0–3, 4-9, or 10+ years of relevant experience.Apply Now
Systems analysts are required to plan, design and implement information systems. This role relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Systems analysts work under immediate supervision and usually report to a project leader or manager. Responsibilities include:
- Working with organizational end users to clarify current operating procedures
- Communicating program objectives
- Encoding, testing, debugging and installation activities as necessary
Depending on the project, this role may require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 0–3, 4-9, or 10+ years of relevant experience.Apply Now
Don’t see a fit? We are always looking for skilled developers. If you’re a developer with Java, .NET, ETL or BI experience, we want to meet you. Contact us today.